It has been sooooooo long since I last blogged because I was frustrated with this blog site.I could not post the blog without getting errors and so I just went dormant.
But I miss blogging and so I decided to start up again and catch all of you up on my antics and such.
Well where to start. My grandchildren is a good place. I have five. And one great granddaughter. And they are, Nicole and her brother Grant, then there is Kyle, followed by Mariah and Dixie and my great granddaughter Kaelyn. Mariah is not ours by blood but she is still a grandchild just the same.
And there will be a new grand-baby due around the 15th of February. My son and his wife have chosen the name Isabella Dawn.
Now anyone who knows me knows that I place nicknames on people and my grandchildren are not exempt. Haha.
Nicole ...I used to call her Nic Nac, her brother Grant was called G-man. My grandson Kyle was called K-man. Mariah could not pronounce her name and it came out as "a ya ya"so I called her Ya Ya..Dixie is called DJ or Deeg. And the new baby when she arrives will be called Izzy D .
I have several books wrote but not published as yet. I have a very good Literary Agent Denise Barone. She is a real sweetie. Although my book came back,I will not change it. So as soon as I get done with editing these others books I am sending them her way and see where they go.
I still work full time and I love what I do.But I also love to write. I have all these thoughts and I love to see them fall into place as I place the words onto paper.
Holidays are over and I for one am exhausted. I dislike the way that the holidays are thrust at us way ahead of time.That is just not right.
I am starting to gear up towards travel time. I usually take a couple of trips a year and really enjoy going to different places. I have two sisters who accompany me when they can. We always have a super good time. We make friends among the people we meet and keep in contact with a few.
We went on a Civil War Battlefield tour late last summer and met a family that consisted of a mom her son and grandson. We fell in love with all three of them and had a great time with them. We hope to see them again.
I am planning on going back to Mackinac Island ,Michigan. I have been there many times and love it more each time I go. My sisters have not been there and I hope they can accompany me this spring.
I always find something there that I have not seen before and it is just so peaceful and laid back.
SNOW!!!!..So it had snowed overnight,but not too much. At least the roads were ok except the exit ramp I had to get off on. It is never touched nor is the road I turn onto to get to the hospital. But it was not a bad drive. But if no more snow came I would be fine with that too!
Alright I will close off this blog for now but promise to write more and often. Tell me your thoughts.
Until then
Happy writing
No comments:
Post a Comment