It's the end of December and the month is coming to an end. It's time to reflect back and see if there are any things I need to re-do. I'm sure there are.
The Christmas hustle and bustle has stopped and the New Year is fast approaching around the corner. I always say I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that with each new year that comes, but I never do. So this time around I'll let the chips fall where they may and deal with the repercussions.
Don't get me wrong , I'm all for making new resolutions and trying to abide by them. But I am going to try this year NOT making any resolutions and see what goes.
I have made up my mind though that I am going to be strict on myself about writing. I have so many stories in my mind and I have to get them down on paper. Now maybe they won't get published because I am very bullheaded about how my stories get picked apart. I will go along for awhile but when I see that my story is not being mine then I put the anchor out and come to a complete halt.
I have three stories wrote and the one I did submit was picked apart and picked apart that it started to become someone else's and not mine. So I stooped it. I'll bring it back out at some point.
There are all kinds of story tellers. And that is what writers are, storytellers . They tell a story their way and manage to bring people to the words. I will be an author someday. But in my writing and not someone else's.
So this note is short and I will be writing again. And I will be posting again. I have some awesome friends on Facebook who are authors and I love reading their blogs. So I will continue to live by my rules and yes, I will take suggestions into consideration.
Until later
Happy writing
No comments:
Post a Comment