Monday, September 2, 2013

My Thought For The Day

So after much deliberation I have finally decided to update my blog. I do believe it is going to be updated quite often from here on out.

I am finding more and more that I distrust people that I believed in before. They have given me just reason for this distrust.

I give the benefit of the doubt but sooner or later , sure enough, they lay it in my lap . Enough lies to never believe their trust again.

I ask myself quite often why people go through great lengths to lie instead of telling the truth. Yes, the truth hurts, but lies will make you never to trust in a person again. There will always be that doubt.

The people I thought were my friends are not. I can work along side of them or congregate with them, but there is no more trusting them.

I am better off staying to myself and just getting what it is to get done and leave for the day. I don't join clicks because I do not believe in them. Clicks to me mean that you are in a group that really doesn't want to associate with certain people. I try to treat people( and I hope I do) with the utmost respect and always be truthful towards them. And I would hope people are truthful with me.

Well it just goes to show you that a lot of people cannot be truthful to your face.

I try to see the best in everyone. You CANNOT always tell a book by it's cover. You have to get to know it and form your own opinion and not let another's opinion rule you.

OK I'll quit the ranting for now. I do feel better about this.

I will continue to be myself and try to see the good in all.

Until later

Happy writing






No comments:

Post a Comment